Our Commitment to Product Excellence
Sales and Return Policy
To Return a ProductYou must have a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-865-7840 for an RMA, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Have your invoice number and customer code.
- Returned Merchandise must be shipped prepaid.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days only.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on the shipping label – RedMan will not accept returns without an RMA # on the label.
Please follow this example and ship to:RedMan Training Gear
Attn: Return Goods Department
10045 102nd Terrace
Sebastian, FL 32958 Be sure to include your RMA # on the outside of each shipping carton and on all correspondence
PackagingPlease package your return properly:
- Pack equipment loosely to prevent wrinkling – DO NOT CRUSH
- Leave straps unfastened from gear.
What You Can ReturnYou can return new merchandise (this does not include anything that has been washed, worn, altered, or soiled) suitable for resale. It can be returned for exchange/refund within 14 days of purchase with no restocking fee.
What You Can't ReturnMerchandise unsuitable for return includes:
- Products without an RMA#
- Merchandise that has been worn
- Merchandise that has been washed
- Merchandise that has been altered or soiled
- Discontinued merchandise
- Equipment that is packed too tightly, which permanently changes the shape of the products
- Customized products
|Return Date||Restocking Charge|
|15-60 days of purchase||15%|
|Within 90 days of purchase||20%|
|After 90 days||Not accepted|
RedMan Corporate Warranty
RedMan warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase, provided the products supplied have not been subject to accident, alteration, negligence, abuse, or misuse. As the sole remedy under this warranty, RedMan will, at its option, repair or replace non-conforming goods.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, MACHO'S/REDMAN'S LIABILITY AND THAT OF ITS VENDORS OF NEW GOODS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE GOODS SOLD. NEITHER MACHO/REDMAN NOR ITS VENDORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, MACHO/REDMAN AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.